Do you need…
- Innovative, creative approach to each and every brand. Marketing strategy objectives to engage loyal customer base.
- To partner with other aligning brands, events and influencers that support campaigns and opportunities.
- Create custom events with uniquely curated campaigns aligned to your brand’s style and vision.
- Online Appointments
- Provides administrative services to clients while operating outside of the client’s office hours
- Creating/updating/maintaining databases and CRMs
- Call forwarding – A virtual phone number is a telephone number without an associated phone line.
- Calendar management – scheduling meetings, and adding upcoming events
- Custom products/Banners
- Launch Events
My commercial work…so far
Vincent Roppatte of Wayne, hairdresser to the stars,dies
I had the honor and pleasure of working with Vincent at the Red Door at Saks Fifth Avenue. Trust me when I say that Vincent liked to work “his way” and in no way did he have a “boss”. You know what I’m talking about…lol.
Well, we laughed all the time. I loved to hear his stories and he loved to tell them. You have to give respect to this man, he has been in the beauty industry for many many years. He was one of the best colorist.
We did great work together. After our first event together, he said that he loved the fact that their Spa Director is someone that not only knew the “business side” but was also an experience “licensed cosmetologist”. He was a great man.